Thursday, January 27, 2022

Jewel

They saw you, naked in the morning. They saw you lifting up the skirt, your hairy pussy was astuning.

And then, one morning, you left the city. You flied away with your friend, that one who's tall and very sexy. "Doing somethin' big and unique", you said. The whole neighbourhood was so sad because of your departure. Jewel, you're so erotic!

But you know, life went normally on. So, one day, I normally met a whore. She was nice but a little weird. Ignoring her annoying accent, she was smart. You know, have you ever met an optimistc and liberal whore? She was so kind, she didn't release the invoice. 

So, I normally walked home. I met a Berliner, he got lost. I mocked him: "How did you do? Neither a kid can get lost in the center of Riga!" He replied: "I know, I was looking for a blonde girl. Have you ever met Jewel? May you help me to fix my dreams?"